Date(s) - 06/14/20
11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Categories No Categories
- When: Sunday, June 14th. RAIN OR SHINE.
2. Where: Bellin Health Partners parking lot at: 1920 Libal Street in Allouez.
3. Start Time: Allouez Cruise will leave the “dock” at 11am sharp. Cruise Leader will announce departure from the bed of a pickup truck at starting point.
4. Route: From 11920 Libal Street traveling North on Libal Street out of parking lot. Left turn onto McCormick Street traveling to Webster Avenue. Left turn onto Webster Avenue traveling South to Ridgeway Blvd. Right turn onto Ridgeway Blvd. to Riverside Drive. Right turn onto Riverside Drive traveling North to Grignon Street. Right onto Grignon Street traveling back to Libal Street. Right on Libal Street traveling to point of beginning. Optimist Club members will be posted at all turns in the route until the last car of the main group passes. Stragglers . . . well, please don’t straggle!
a. Obey all traffic signals, signs and speed limits.
b. No passing, even on Riverside Drive, unless you really have a need to pass.
c. Keep reasonably close together, but no worries if there is separation or regular traffic mixed in with the Cruise participants.
d. Do we need a rule against racing . . . we are assuming not.
e. Maintain social distancing while waiting for Cruise to begin.
f. Honk a horn now and then if you feel like doing so.
g. Upon return to starting point you are on your own—hope you will have enjoyed the Cruise.
6. Contact information prior to the June 14th if you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org and include in your email reference “Allouez Cruise”. Day of, please feel free to text or call Jake Jirschele at 920-819-7651.Allouez Optimist Club